Korean Language Class?

20 September 2012


Omoo, TOP. I loike you eye effect. >///<


7:02 AM early in the morning. *Early? nahh~* I online while waiting my iPod charged completely. I got 2 period gap today, so i want to listen to song and watch video. LOL

Actually tomorrow evening, i got to be a Korean language teacher to my classmate. Since she really want to learn it.

This is happen because last night i went to her room to discuss about presentation. Then she saw my iPod and take a look. She saw my keyboard were on hangul mode. So she ask me "Wow! Do you know this?" "Well, of course. Why?" Suddenly she stands up and took an A4 paper. "Teach me!"



One night is not enough to learn Hangul, so we decided to make our own class on friday afternoon. Soo funny, just in one night, i have been a language teacher without qualification. Instead of teaching her, i'll learn something too right?





Actually, i just bought my iPod last week. iPod 4th generation. But everybody misunderstood it as a phone. LOL I still love my Sony Ericson W508, i bought this Sony Ericson phone by my own money okay! *But now, they're not Sony Ericson more. Sony and Ericcson is separated. No more Ericson name on new Sony phone* I know about this because i read an article about them on Initial magazine, phone magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this weekend is good designed for me, for the reason that this point in time
    i am reading this enormous educational post here at my house.
    Look at my homepage ... perfumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Dear, are you genuinely visiting this website regularly,
    if so after that you will absolutely obtain good know-how.
    my web site > pizza games roy

    ReplyDelete