Super Junior and ELF quote.

07 June 2011


ELF :Super Junior has only 13 members right?
Kyuhyun:It’s 14~ starts with leeteuk and ends with ELF
ELF: I can’t sleep because of those mosquitoes~ Teach them a lesson!
Donghae: Send me their names and address!! I’ll teach them a lesson!!
ELF: Thank you for being a singer.
Kyuhyun: Thank you for being E.L.F.
ELF: Kyuhyun oppa, I don’t have hope anymore. You really can’t reply to me? I am actually doing homework in the early morning! I need energy!! You bad boy! T T
Kyuhyun: You will work hard! fighting!! ^^
E.L.F: Who does Donghae-oppa belong to?
Kyuhyun: Donghae is mine.
ELF: Oppas, because of Super Junior’s concert, I am now pulling an all-nighter. Because its so cold from the rain.
Heechul: Really exhausting…!!
ELF: I can’t stop having nightmares…I can’t sleep…afraid to close my eyes…So scary…What is lord Kyuhyun doing?! I miss you…
Kyuhyun: I miss you ^^
ELF: Heechul oppa… I didn’t get the tickets… what to do… does this mean I won’t see Heechul oppa anymore?
Heechul: How come you’re not trying harder?
Fan : ELF ♥ Suju ) Oppaaa~! I miss you to death ㅠㅇㅠ
Kyuhyun: don’t die.
Fan : I havent done my vacation homework yet Yesung oppa oppa please help me T^T.
Yesung : It’s homework.
Fan : Wherever you go, smiling superbly you’re Fried ChickenA good chicken being a matchless beauty is thought of a Fried ChickenHard to get, unstoppable, you’re truly Fried Chicken.
Donghae : Fried Chicken ~ I’m sick of it ~ You should find something newer ㅋㅋ
Fan: Donghae-ah, happy valentines day… I love you ^^ Hwaiting
Donghae: You are my everything ^^
Fan: Oppa, studying is so tiring! Ryeowook-oppa, I love you! I’m going to faint of over-tiredness!>~
Ryeowook: ㅜㅜ I love you~~~!!! Don’t be sad~~~~
Fan: Ryeowook-oppa, if I go Korea for a vacation this holiday, could you be my tourguide? Haha~
Ryeowook: Come to Korea~~~ ^^ I will treat you meals~~~~ Treat you ^^
Fan : Ryeowook oppa, have you been building your muscles recently? Ah…Ryeowook oppa please dont build your muscleㅠㅠ
Ryeowook : ㅋㅋㅋ Beastly guy Ryeowook.
ELF: Is Eunhae or Haeeun?
Eunhyuk: Because I am more handsome, so it’s Eunhae.
Donghae: It’s Haeeun!!
ELF: Donghae oppa, marry me ~
Donghae: When? I will go prepare ~
Fan : Yah, Cho Kyuhyun (oppa) there was Yewook pop up this time, dont you know it? Will you let your man (Ryeowook Kim) be taken away like that!?
Ryeowook : ^^ there was Yewook pop up……wah ㅋㅋ
Fan: Sungmin-oppa, I will be taking my exam next month. Please give me some encouragement. hehehehe
Sungmin: Do well for your exam~!! Hwaiting!
Fan : Finally today I got Sungmin oppa’s signature! Am I jjang~~
Sungmin : Jjang! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Oppa, you must be happy~ Come back to China regularly, I love you all! Kyuhyun-oppa, please give me a reply~ Wuwu
Kyuhyun: Okay okay, I definitely will go to China this year ^^
Fan: Aish~ Kyuhyun-oppa… I miss you! I don’t know how to continue studying… My brain is full of you! Let’s get married!
Kyuhyun: I also miss you~~~ ^^
Fan : Kyuhyun oppa! Why is oppa handsome like that????????ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Kyuhyun : I dont know either~~
Fan: 2009 is for oppa(s)
Sungmin: No, it’s for SuJu and E.L.F!
ELF: Kyuhyun I love you.
Kyuhyun: Ah, the popularity of this lad (referring to himself)
ELF: Donghae oppa lets watch a musical
Kyuhyun: Can’t I go…
ELF: In my dreams I saw Ryeowook oppa with abs! It was totally cool!!
Ryeowook: Soon [I will have] abs ^^ Look forward to it~~
ELF: Oppa~~ You’re doing good, right??ㅋ I miss you ㅜㅜ*
Ryeowook: I miss you too^^<3*
ELF: I’m still 17 but I now have to go live in a school dorm ㅠㅜ Worries worries!
Ryeowook: Hm~~~ Be careful! Always think of oppa!!^^
ELF: Marry me
Kyuhyun: When Sungmin allows
ELF: Oppa, don’t go to any place, do not change.
Eunhyuk: Also cannot go to the toilet?
ELF: It has passed some time since I last sent a message, I hope Yesung happy every day.
Yesung: I love you ~ ~
ELF: Ryeowook Gege, I really liked it because I thought you were very funny … It’s the first time I send a message so Gege please reply! I would be very happy if you did it … forward
Ryeowook: I’m almost mad Chinese fans miss
ELF: Kyuhyun ge! I love you, let bersama2! I pupils last year, after graduating, I will continue to study in korea (you) must wait for me!
Kyuhyun: Are you students who study abroad? ^ ^ The best! *
ELF: Kyuhyun Gege, your face for his fourth album is very handsome ~ ~ take care to yourself let’s work hard for his fourth album ~ ~ heehee Gege busy now what?
Kyuhyun: Exercise koregrafi now. ^ ^ *
* Returned by characters mandarin.
ELF: Angel teuk, became ELF is a lifetime of happiness, waiting for your comeback
Leeteuk: Jia you! ^ ^
ELF: Kyuhyun Sungmin Gege Gege> <I really2 waiting for the comeback album, the 4th! As he closed his eyes I saw you two, really2 miss you guys. ^ ^
Sungmin: Currently we’re working on that ^ ^ You’ll like it (4jib) ~
ELF: ge Ryeowook, you must have been very busy lately? Please do not get too tired, eat and rest more. Looking forward to the 4th album! Kim Ryeowook would always be the most bright star, Fighting!
Ryeowook: Hati2 do not let the flu ~ ~ Fan chinese who always support us, I miss you guys

Aku cuma copy and paste sebab nak kongsi dengan ELF yang lain! Bahasa dia agak pelik sebab dah banyak kali translate kot. Tapi mudah difahami. Benda ni buat aku tersenyum sorang-sorang depan lappy ni.

If the commoner married her prince, is it possible for an ELF to marry Super Junior too? #ELFquotes

Me aka ELF : Donghae-oppa, marry me.
Donghae: When? I'll get prepare.
*ahaha, perasan! Kan bagus kalau jadi kenyataan :)

Credit: SJ Quote!


No comments:

Post a Comment