Kids don't lie

04 October 2011


Lucky girl. Oppa, i want it too..

Just now, I found my standard 2 English exercise book.  On the first page, I have to write about myself. For example, my name and bla bla bla. It seems weird because I’ve got wrong on my own hobby. 

Actually, when I was in standard 2. I really don’t know what is my hobby. I think deeply what is the activity that I always do and I like it (It takes long time to think about it). Then, i did think about my hobby and it’s very weird, I ask my mom.
Me: Mom, Is it OK if I write this?
Mom: If it’s your hobby then it’s OK.
Me: The teacher wouldn’t get mad?
Mom: Why is the teacher would get mad of your hobby?
Me: Because it’s weird.
Mom: If you’re afraid to write that. Then think another hobby.
Me: Ouh! It’s OK. I’ll write this. I don’t want to think anymore.

Then I write..
My name is Nur Hafzhan. My hobby is sleeping.

I really thought that sleeping is my hobby because I always do it and I like it J You know what? Kids don’t lie.



Princess Hae: Tiba-tiba rasa nak tulis entry guna bahasa inggeris. Oh ye, aku cakap ngan mak aku guna BM tau masa kecil-kecil dulu. Jangan salah sangka. Sebenarnya hari ni au ponteng sekolah. Hehehe


2 comments:

  1. elf datang sini...huuhuhh...baik bhasa inggeris awk...napa ponteng sekolah ye?hoohoo..nak kena nih..^^

    ReplyDelete